Our Most Popular
- $250 Marketing/New Lease FeePlace in the MLS listing service, List Hub, Internet Marketing System, Show the property and advertise in various publications. Tenant screening and New Lease Administration.
- $200 Real Estate Co-opTo pay the Real Estate Agent that provided the accepted tenant.
- $300 ReserveCollected when the property is rented. This is for emergency repairs if we cannot reach you for approval and work must be done.
- $150 Setup FeeUsed to cover administrative costs to put you into our Property Management System called Buildium.
- $150 Lease Renewal FeeTo renew a lease for a new term with the same tenant.
- Tenant Screening
- Tenant Background Check
- Tenant Credit Check
- Tenant Eviction Check
- Employment Verification
- Income Verification
- Copies of all Listing & Lease documents
- Landlord PortalTo review income, repairs, statements, etc…
- ACH depositsFor rental proceeds or Physical Check Mailed
- Monthly StatementsWith income, expense and net proceeds
- Paid Invoices & ReceiptsWhen work was required
- End of Year Report for Tax Purposes
- End of Year 1099 for Tax Purposes
- Deposits by the 9th of each monthRental proceeds mailed or deposited by the 9th
- Regular InspectionsInspections are one the most important tools to make sure properties are taken care of. We provide a minimum of two inspections for 1st year tenants and one per year after that.
- FREE Eviction ServicesWe provide eviction services at no additional charge (a $450 savings)
Discover Our Services
We provide comprehensive support for your rental home
We got you covered.
Why Choose Freedom House Property Management?
Make the right choice for your investment
1We Keep You Connected At All Times
As your property manager, we understand that it's important for us to remain accessible and easy to reach at a moment's notice. Our team does everything possible to ensure you have the right support to navigate your biggest challenges.
2Our Customer Service is Unbeatable
Unlike some property managers who treat their clients like an annoyance, we are in this business because we're passionate about helping homeowners to maximize their full earning potential. We go the extra mile for you.
3Manage Your Account with Us in a Few Clicks
Our online account portals make it easy to manage your account with us. Simply sign in at any time to see the latest notes, statements, and more from our team. Tenants can also interact with us digitally, keeping us efficient and on top of things.
4We Put Honesty and Integrity First
At Freedom House, we believe that healthy businesses should value their clients' confidence and trust. We are committed to providing transparent service and always doing the right thing. Our goal is to build a mutually beneficial relationship with you.